Hello, my name is Alex. I'm 22 from Mexico. I love anime. I enjoy eating sea food and Mexican food for sure. I'm openly Bisexual. I'm taken. Most people think I'm funny and crazy. My hair is super curly. I currently live in Johns Island, South Carolina. Follow my blog if you like it. I'm sure my blog will appeal to most people. I don't always follow back. Thanks! and stay awesome people.
Reblogged from darkartz
I will respect these posters forever because they put a genderfluid/genderqueer/whatever person. That is normally so overlooked.
This campaign has a lot of awesome stuff going for it.
1) Transgender PoC make up about half the face of the campaign.
2) There is a genderqueer person (!!) and their caption respectfully uses “person” instead of man or woman.
3) Plus-sized trans* people for the win!
4) Finally a campaign explicitly for trans* people that emphasizes our deserving respect and courtesy.
5) The transgender women and men are included in “any woman/man” which is huge because it emphasizes that trans* women and men are women and men too; it leaves no room for argument and doesn’t turn it into a debate about genitals.
6) Emphasis on our being a part of the communities we live in. We aren’t any different than anyone else.
I really love the DC Transgender Respect campaign and I wish more states and cities would launch stuff like this!
Bravo, DC. I hope this begins a widespread campaign. People shouldn’t be harassed for who they are EVER.
All right guys, let’s see one of these canpaigns for all 50 states too. Ready…GO!
Good to see
WHOOP WHOOP HOMETOWN PRIDE!
His name is Pooch and he is the awesomest dog ever :) #doggy #Pooch #hashtag